Saturday, April 24, 2010

My lip retainer is tight to my skin. looks like its GOING THROUGH my skin, is that normal? or is it infected?

i just got my lip repierced 2 days ago with a clear plastic retainer, it's about half an inch. it's pretty tight to my lip right now, and from the outside, it looks like the stud is going THROUGH MY SKIN, and inside my lip, it looks like the 2 o rings are going through my gum too. is that normal since it's healing? or is it infected? please help!





here's the link to the retainer; http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/p...

My lip retainer is tight to my skin. looks like its GOING THROUGH my skin, is that normal? or is it infected?
I am not sure if I can help, but I'll try. To find out all you need to know on oral surgery, dentistry, and maxillofacial surgery in Australia (and especially Newcastle in NSW), then you should go to http://www.dentalimplantsaustralia.com. This website is rich and informatiove on all aspects of gum graft surgery, dental implants, wisdom teeth, costs, cheap or expensive, orthognathic surgery, post operative care, medications, pain control and the like. I hope you find some help here.


No comments:

Post a Comment