Thursday, May 7, 2009

I wnat to get my complextion whiter from brownish,get rid of oily skin,skin tight and hair style?

I have brownish complezsion Iwant it to be whiter and get rid of oily skin,my face is round and I want to tight my face skin and which hair style suites me in the round face plz give me tips to overcome these problems

I wnat to get my complextion whiter from brownish,get rid of oily skin,skin tight and hair style?
hmm, i would be myself, why become whiter, for hair style go to the beauty saloon, if you want to lighten your skin use ambi from any cosmetic store but beware, lightning your skin is destroying the top layers of your skin and in the event of a surgery it might be difficult to stictch your skin together. i will just rather be myself and be proud of who you are.
Reply:chanda, if your face is round, then a medium to long hair style would suit your shape.. make sure you cut some layers or curls at the ends to reduce width from the sides of your face..





for a lighter or whiter skin, here's an easy-to-read article on how to do it safely and effectively -


No comments:

Post a Comment