Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tight Skin After Using Tea Tree Olil ... ?

I first used Tea Tree Oil today (Superdrug Pure Tea Tree Oil) and after using it my face feels really tight. When I move my face muscles around the skin is tight. Is this a good thing?





I washed my face is really hot water,


Applied the oil,


Left it for 5 min,


Washed with cold water,


Dryed,


Then applied again over the top of my pores.





I'm testing this method to get rid of acne ..





Is this also good?





Thanks :)

Tight Skin After Using Tea Tree Olil ... ?
ok, dis isnt a gud fing. ur skin may now react n produce lots of oil coz of the dryness. i know bcoz i have used tea tree oil b4 n it totally caused my skin to get sooooooo oily for like two weeks even wen i had stopped using it. wat cleansers r u using at the moment?? dnt use the tea tree all over ur face just on the spots coz its too drying for the whole face!!!

lucky nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment