Thursday, May 7, 2009

What Specific workouts can I do to keep my skin tight?

I am losing a significant amount of weight and would like to keep my skin tight before it gets flabby. I drink a lot of water in a day, What workouts would be best to keep my skin from being loose?

What Specific workouts can I do to keep my skin tight?
Muscle mass exercises. Don't worry, because you're a female you will not end up looking like the She-Hulk because of the lack of hormones, but by lifting a lot of weight and doing a whole bunch of sets with little reps, your skin should stay tight.





I can't exactly give you something specific, because muscular training is very "targeted", and it's 6:25 a.m., and I just got home from working my night shift ^-^, but you could just pay the extra dollar and see a professional
Reply:I don't know if there is anything you can do as far as exercise to prevent this, I don't think there is, talk to a dermatologist maybe?


No comments:

Post a Comment