Friday, November 20, 2009

Girls! Do you have a really skin tight pair of jeans that really gets your guy horny? If so what style?

I've seen you post this before.lol





I don't have to wear a pair of tight jeans to get a man to notice me.





Please stop spamming Yahoo with this question.





It's so obvious that you are really a man using a woman's name.





Get a life creep!

Girls! Do you have a really skin tight pair of jeans that really gets your guy horny? If so what style?
%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;single and wear what I want%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;lol
Reply:Single but I have a cute little pair of low cut skinny jeans. You know I got the booty for it. I wear em commando with a cute belly chain and halter top. Perfect club outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment