Friday, November 20, 2009

Is there a such thing as facial skin tape to pull skin tight as opposed to plastic surgery?

I think so, Not really sure about this one. I have seen them perform one with string. They feed it through the skin and tighten up around the hair line. Was on the View awhile back.

Is there a such thing as facial skin tape to pull skin tight as opposed to plastic surgery?
Actually, I think that there may be something like that. I'm not sure, but I think there's a kind of tape that you can stick somewhere around your ears (covered by hair, of course) to pull the facial skin taut. It's a very temporary solution, of course.
Reply:Yep. It attaches behind your ears, and the end hook together behind your head. Your hair needs to be long enough to cover it up. Such things are used in cinema and stage to give actors a more youthful appearance, sometimes.

star of bethlehem

No comments:

Post a Comment