Monday, November 16, 2009

Is there a way to stretch out skin tight material?

i have a costume i have two wear for a winter show, and i got it and extra size bigger then i usually do and its still wickes tight on me i got a XL instead of a L. is there a way i and stretch it out? its made of mostly poliester and spandex. but i need two find a way two stretch it out! please help!

Is there a way to stretch out skin tight material?
yup. Okay so for the bottems you like bend your legs all the way like a frog. and for the shirt just take both ends and pull each arm until it can't stretch any more. Hope I helped =-D


P.S. If i helped please pick me as best answer because i want to reach level 6 before my bday in january. Also i will make you at least 2 outfits if you vote me as best answer thanks =-D
Reply:Maybe try washing it alot or just stetching it with your hands ALOT.

shells

No comments:

Post a Comment